Hours were updated.
Hours were updated.
How to upgrade from Mac Core 2 Duo Osx 10.6 10.7 10.8 to El Capitan:
1. Go to Apple Mac Osx El Capitan webpage then look for Number 4 and clown on Download. See Picture 1. for the exact link to download.
2. Once download is finished double click to let it run. When it is done click "ok" then res...
Below are some tips below on how You can bypass this issue for (Sierra & above):
1. At the top right hand side, enter "terminal" then click on the selected apps that You want.
2. Key in "sudo spctl --master-disabled" then click enter.
3. Go back to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > in th...
I want to teach how to do diy harddisk data recovery cheap and easy for everybody, there are three types diy Macbook harddisk data recovery that You can do Yourself:
1. Most harddisk iMac and Macbook which have bad sector and unrepairable by Disk Utility still readable using external harddisk re...
What is Apple T2 chipset? it is a chip that process audio, image and input output in addition all fingerprint on Macbook goes directly to T2. The past one week there are three items with spoilt T2 chipset which is Macbook Retina A1990 2pcs and the Mac Mini 2018 1pcs all have the same issue cannot...Read More
For You user how to differentiate motherboard and lcd issue? easy :) if Your Surface Pro 4 lcd flicker only when Your motherboard hot than normal then it is motherboard issue but if Your lcd start flickering at anytime anywhere and the time will reduce from 3 hours to 2 hours to 1 hour to 10 mins...Read More
During opening of Surface Laptop for repair motherboard or replacement battery it is important to note 3 things:
1. Do not push in Your separator more than 80mm into Surface Laptop to prevent battery cause fire during Surface Laptop opening.
2. Remove all the original glue from Surface Laptop in...
- Babu LInitially when to get my SP3 started as kb, mouse n touchscreen freeze up. They got it started n locked in limited mode as my TS not working due to crush crack at one corner. Didnt charge for the task but found out the charges to replace the TS. So they know SP well. Next visit was to replace the screen it was a 3 days job but delayed n understandably it is not easy repair if one not gentle n need parts from china so the delay. Still happy about outcome . Still working
- Xu SJust replaced my surface pro 4 screen with zapplerepair. May not be the cheapest but replacement service was within the day. Their replies were prompt. Thanks Benny and team!
bertHighly professional and friendly customer service. Engineer came on site punctually and gave me tips on how to remedy the issues. He even gave me a specialised tool and taught me how to maintain my unit. 100% recommended.